It is helpful to pay close attention to any communication you have with me throughout your boudoir experience, whether it be through phone or email.
- I book photo shoots over the phone and Internet. I will return any calls or emails within 72 hours.
- I do require a full payment of your session at the time you book a photo shoot with us. This is your session fee and covers the cost of your photo session only (See Investment Page for further information).
- The session fee is nonrefundable in the event of cancellation on or after the Monday before your scheduled appointment or not attending your photo shoot without notice.
- Groupon clients are not required to pay a deposit since they purchased their session and package upfront.
- If you are booking a photo shoot with a friend, they will need to call in separately to give me their information and pay their own session fee.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICIES:
- Any cancellation or reschedule on or after the Monday before your scheduled appointment time will result in a loss of your deposit (includes Groupon clients). Please keep your photo shoot as a first priority in your schedule and be committed to the experience!
- If you need to reschedule before the above mentioned time frame, feel free to give me a call and we will find a better time for your schedule. Your session fee will follow you in this instance and no penalty is added.
PHOTO SHOOT POLICIES:
- I am professional and specially trained in boudoir photography. I will be guiding the client throughout the shoot; while I do encourage you to bring in some of your own ideas, I ask that you respect our process and trust that I will make you look your absolute best!
- Absolutely no other photography is permitted during your photo shoot; this includes personal cameras or cell phone cameras.
- It is best if you don’t drink, but if you do, limit alcoholic beverages to 1-2 drinks. It’s important to remember that your body language changes significantly after alcohol consumption and it could affect your final images.
- While I am more than happy with clients bringing a friend for moral support, I highly discourage more than one as it can become more of an audience for the client and make them less comfortable during the photo shoot. Space is also a concern as I will be moving the client all around the suite during the shoot. I also encourage friends to stay positive during the shoot and build up my client’s confidence. If the friend becomes a distraction during the shoot, they will be asked to wait outside of the studio.
- I do not allow men in the photography room during the session. This is to ensure the safety and comfort of me as a female photographer. This is non-negotiable.
- Children are not allowed in the photo shoot. Please arrange childcare beforehand. Also non-negotiable.
- If you need any information about your photo shoot, please call or email me.
VIEWING & ORDERING POLICIES:
- If you cancel or reschedule within 7 days, or do not pick up the phone on the day of your scheduled viewing appointment, you may be subjected to loosing your deposit.
- Your Viewing and Ordering appointment is a complimentary part of your boudoir experience and it is my goal to have your final order ready to finalize at the end of this appointment. Please take time to look through the products and pricing information before your appointment and I will spend as much time as needed to process your order.
- The images you view during your appointment are owned by Lisa Lucia Photography if or until you purchase digital images. I will be sharing my screen with you during your appointment and all your images will be watermarked; absolutely no copying or screen captures of images is allowed during your appointment.
- We prefer that you view your images alone, as I will be working one-on-one with you over the phone. Friends and family can be distracting as I cannot be speaking with them directly and have to communicate via the client. If you want to share your experience with them, you can show them the beautiful final images!
- All orders are considered final as they are processed immediately.
- All balances must be paid in full before final products will be shipped.
- Special dates and holidays are taken into account and I try my best to ensure special orders are received by those dates. I work closely with my photo labs and shipping company to reach those deadlines and on occasion run into unavoidable delays or circumstances.
- We do have flat rate shipping charge of $25. It is our goal to get orders out in a timely manner. We are not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather or extreme circumstances.